Translate

Friday, January 24, 2014

Hello, world!

Just saying hello to the world on The Internet, out there!

I'm new to all this blogging stuff, and hope to entertain you all. Just another personal blog, going to be about things I like, people I like, and be for those I love. I hope that's you!!

Come back soon to see what comes up. This I can promise: I'm gonna post a lot about the things that I like best:

---Things like Cars that look good, and Toys that remind me of my youth
---Things that influenced me most when I was a kid, like Comix and Cartoons, and
---Things that I think have or will have an important effect on my family, especially all the kids, and their future; that's a lot of stuff, from Politics, to War, to lots of other Social and Cultural Issues, especially regarding 'The American Dream,' and what kind of future we are leaving to future generations. I call that section 'American Life,' but it's gonna be the deepest subject covered, so consider yourself warned!

Love y'all!

CCarroll
8:15 PM, January 24, 2014  
  

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to reading more. The American dream is always of interest to me. What it is in our youth and what it is as we age. I like to see how we grow and change. And why.

    ReplyDelete