Translate

Friday, February 28, 2014

I have been a naughty boy. I haven't been posting on my blog every day. I think that I need to force myself to post on my blog every day (at least every weekday) as if it were like going to work, or else I will not remember to do so.

Therefore, I am going to start doing some of the things I catch myself doing on Facebook here on the blog instead, so that every time I catch myself getting ready to post a new item on Facebook, I stop, and say to myself, 'Hey! You have a blog for that!'

Today, while doing laundry, I made a list of what I ought to be posting here, and why. It looks like this:

I) Primary Theme: The Things That Make Me Happy Thinking About Them - Toys & Cars, Comix & Cartoons, and American Life. Also, how they mean something in regards to Freedom, Justice, and Liberty.

What that means: I am going to put up blog posts about these things!

Toys & Cars: Toys & Games, especially Car Toys and Car Games
                      Favorite Cars and Car Art
                      Transportation and Freedom

Comix & Cartoons: Comics & Illustration
                               The Animated Cartoon
                               Childrens' Programming, and Education

American Life: The American Dream
                       Art & Architecture
                       Social & Cultural Issues, and Justice

II) Secondary Theme: Reading & Writing, and Family & Health Issues

What that means: Since I intend this to be a vehicle to make me want to write, and all that goes with that, I will write about reading & writing as things themselves, plus write about myself and my family some because I want my family to be reading this, and because people in general like to read real stories about real people.

So a little autobiography is in the cards. I hope to not embarrass myself or my family and expect those of them who do read my blog to keep me in line. No doubts there.

Subject categories may address the following things:

Reading & Writing: The News, and issues regarding Communication & Liberty
                              Science Fiction & Fantasy, and Geek Culture, and of course    
                              My experiences Writing a Blog, and The Writing Biz

Family & Health: Aging & Disease, esp Autism, Asperger's and Parkinson's
                           Diet, Exercise & Meditation, and as I said,
                           Myself and My Family

So keep checking back to see how I do, and any suggestions that you make will be very much appreciated!

CCarroll
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment