Translate

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I've been working on the first revision of the script for the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, starring the Muppets, and I think that -- counting pages, and keeping in mind that one page equals approximately one minute of film time -- I've got up to 40 pages I can use to round out the script and correct for changes I need to make. Therefore, I'm going to pause posting parts of the script for a bit, and go and make those changes.

The only change from what has been posted will be that the parts for the Narrator that have been skipped over (this apparently is standard film practice), I am re-writing so that it makes better reading. This is not standard Hollywood practice, it seems, but who cares, we're just having fun with this anyways!

The biggest changes happen much, much later in the script, so I feel safe in making those because, here on this blog, you won't notice any difference.

Hopefully, when all is said and done, I can find a way to make one single, easily downloadable file -- like a PDF -- that you can read at your leisure.

In the meantime, enjoy the twelve parts already posted, and beginning with part thirteen, I'll start using the revised script to draw from. Thanks for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment