Translate

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Just for fun, and to practice script-writing, I have written a movie-style script for the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, starring the Muppets! I've been posting that script in parts on this blog, and now I've converted the entire thing into a PDF. This will be my first attempt to download the PDF to this page. Here we go: Try going to this link to find the PDF. If you can't click on the URL, cut and paste it into a new tab.

https://docupub.com/docs/f7b21164-5ea9-48c9-9056-520b42a3b0c9/HHGTTG%20Script,%20Revision%202.pdf

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you'll have to cut and paste this URL into a new tab. Notify me if you have any problems downloading this script. I can always email you a copy of the PDF if you like. Thanks for your interest and enjoy the script!

    ReplyDelete